Friday 25 January 2013

The beginning

In honour of my son starting school I thought I'd take the plunge and start a blog.  There will be a lot of beginnings this year.  My youngest Loch starting school, my oldest Gav going to a new school, darling husband having a go at Tough Mudder http://toughmudder.com.au/  (crazy man) and me, looking forward to doing a few projects I've had in mind.  So many possibilities!
So an exciting year ahead full of possibilities for us all.

We had a great summer full of swimming and exploring new places.

Riding of scooters, early before the teenages got up and it got busy.  Its amazing how well superheros and ninjas ride scooters and save the day.

But summer holidays are nearly over and games of "keep off the floor"  and "lava" will soon have to wait until after homework or on the weekends.
 
Its an exciting beginning and I look forward to sharing it with anyone who cares to read about it.  I will share a quick peek of one idea I already had in mind...
 

I'll start small with painting this Op shop buy of a corner shelf white to freshen up our front porch.  I already cheated a bit and bought a bench already painted white off ebay to go opposite next to the front door.   After I finish this I'll take a photo and share my next project.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment