Sunday 22 September 2013

36/52 The 52 Project, a portrait once a week.



Gav:  Dressed up as slime from Minecraft with the added "diamond plant" t-shirt left over from his school concert/play from last weekend.  I am so glad I kept it!  To be honest I wasn't quite sure what to do with it but I didn't want to get rid of it since he'd gone to so much effort to tape on leaves and make "diamonds" that were taped on as well at school.  He had put so much effort into that shirt, how sensational he was able to wear it again!  Oh, the dress up was a school Pebble Party reward for his class.   And I did make those eye holes bigger by the way.  Poor kid could hardly see out of it when he wore it to the last Pebble Party dress up!

Lochy:  Doing his Fun Run for school.  He was so keen to do the run but I think the main motivation was the ice block at the end of it.  He did an awesome run and was somewhere in the middle of the pack of boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment