Saturday 14 December 2013

48/49/50 of 52 Something like that!


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."
 
Gav:  Taking down his favourite green Lycra off the washing line.  Its 2 meters of lycra goodness my son loves and sleeps under like a sheet.  He also plays with it in an amazing amount of different ways: tug-a-war with Loch, dragging Loch on it down the hallway, whips it at dad to rile him up, and many other imaginative ways.  Best $50 I've ever spent!

Loch:  Getting down and crazy on the water slide in the backyard.  Lots of hot days ahead, I hope that waterslide lasts all summer holidays!

Somewhere down the line I lost a week..or two.  Ah well, I've really enjoyed taking these photos.  They've really made me mindful of taking a closer look at my boys and documenting how amazing they are.  Thanks Che and Fidel for getting it started.  

No comments:

Post a Comment