Wednesday 4 December 2013

Shows, A swimming carnival, Markets, and Santa came to visit... just a regular couple of weeks at our house!



I am a little behind in my posts so let me just share with you a play put on by Lochy's Joey's group.  He was very confident and loved doing his part.  Absolute gold.
The week continued with Lochy's swimming carnival at school.  It was gorgeous with no actual winners but everyone got a ribbon.

The sun stayed out for the swimming carnival but it we did get the rain later in the week.  Love our deck which allows us to still spend our time outside lounging around.




I went for my usual weekend shop at the markets.  Some amazing prices with the fruit in season.  One whole tray of Mangos was $15.  I've frozen some for some fruit soft serve and some has gone in to lunch boxes this week.  The bananas were also a bargain with Cavendish at $2 kg and Lady finger $3.50.  The Cavendish (on the bottom of the bowl) have ripened already and tonight have made it into the freezer.  The Lady fingers are still good for lunch boxes.  A lot more veg and fruit was bought but not in these photos.  Its a pretty early start to the day but its also quite beautiful to get there early in the morning. 
This is one of my early mornings at the markets.  Love it.





 
Yes and we even got another day of rain (boy do the plants need it).  Lochy in his Mummy loves you purple home made shorts playing a tackling game with Gav.  Be careful with those mangos boys!! Doesn't Lochy look handsome in his 3D glasses.  I couldn't resist showing you that photo.
 
 
We also had a family day at school complete with a Jester, who did some pretty good magic tricks and the kids thought he was hilarious.


 
Along with the snake and bunny of course.  Lochy declined the snake photo and ran off to play at the playground.  Cant say I blame him, I did the same!
 
We even had a visit from Santa.  Lochy and Gav were thrilled.  So gorgeous.
 
 
Even with all that going on there is still time for a bit of cricket!  Lochy's favourite game to play with Dad.  He's still dead set on playing soccer next year though.  Ben is coming around taking the boys to soccer and kicking the ball around with them.  He's now the soccer dad while I stay home and catch up on my cooking!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment