Tuesday 12 March 2013

Time for everything

Well I am a bit late with my blog but I have good reason.  I've been busy catching up with a few creative pursuits I've missed doing. 

Last week I got a bit of Op shopping in and found this vintage decanter.  I actually saw it at the Woolloongabba Antique Centre for a lot more than what I paid for it.

I love the sunny orange colours and they are just the right size for the boys.
Another thing I was wanting was another pillow to add to the couch.  Ben has laid claim to the Sydney creation and says its his pillow.  I needed one to call my own so made it in a sateen cotton for myself.

Its not exactly the seaside feel I was aiming for but I love it all the same.
 
We've been having a busy time over here as the sun is shining more that its raining.  We even got to the beach although it was a bit rough and much of the sand was missing.  Our favourite beach was closed due to lack of "beach" and rough waves.  We still had a sensational time and the boys even did a bit of boogie boarding.

 

We also had time for tiggy (tag) and when I asked Lochy to pick a game to play I'd forgotten I'd had this on the shelf...



Luckily no one got the camera when it was my turn!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous decanter set Dina, I have two of those orange glasses and I have the apple set with the decanter. BTW don't put them in the dishwasher it wears off the oranges. What did you think of the WAC- I love it there. mel x

    ReplyDelete