Tuesday 8 October 2013

Baking with the help from a Thermomix

I am rather proud of my baking efforts so thought I'd share them with you.  They boys LOVE the new recipe for Gluten Free bread.  Even my darling husband who doesn't even have to eat Gluten Free.  He's given in seeing as how I now eat Gluten Free (on the suggestion of my GP for my psoriasis) and so do the boys after discover Lochy has been getting a stomach ache after eating brown bread sandwiches at school.



So now I am using my new favourite machine the Thermomix to make many new yummy things for our family.  I've made peanut butter, egg mayo, tomato sauce and many evening meals and desserts.  The kids now talk about healthy eating and love our fresh homemade food not missing the bought stuff in the least!  Yay!





2 comments:

  1. love the look on Locky's face... very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirley, Lochy is a master of the "silly face". Those eyes of his go crazy!

      Delete