Sunday 16 February 2014

Not what it seems...

Ah, I just realized in my last post I said Ben just came back from picking up our washing from his parents.

No, his parents don't do our washing!  Our washing machine finally decided not to comply and the door lock is not working.  Cant have a front loader with the front door not locking so consequently I cannot do my washing.  Service is booked but they are busy and cant make it for another 4 days!

So, I've been dividing the loads and Ben has been doing the washing at his parents.  This has just been since Friday but hopefully they will have the part and can fix it on the spot otherwise... more road trips to parents washers and hand washing school uniforms!

 
I don't want to leave you with doom and gloom.  I just keep thinking of "calm blue ocean"

No comments:

Post a Comment