Thursday 3 April 2014

Helping out some friends

Well its been a long time.  My apologies!   I've had to step up my study and have not had the time to post.  Luckily I've handed in my assignment early and have a couple of weeks before I sign up for couple of new courses in reading and writing.  I am studying for my Certificate III in Education Support and loving it.

I've got to run and pick up my kids in a couple of minutes then there is soccer and perhaps a swim so you can see where my time goes!

Just wanted to post a couple of photos from yesterday.  I was lucky enough to be able to help out a couple of friends needing me to look after their kids after school.  It was no hardship as they are good friends to my boys.

Picking magic berries from the bush

Playing handball

School holidays are coming up so you'll see many more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment