Saturday 3 January 2015

Looking back at 2014 starting with April

I am so sorry to have stopped posting in April 2014.  It all got a bit to hard to juggle!  The good news is I graduated from my Education Support course and am now a qualified Teacher Aide.

I started it mid 2013 in a study from home sort of course and they gave heaps of time to do each course.  Then they changed the rules in 2014 and there was a lot less time to do each course and the pressure was on.  I am now a relief Teacher Aide and I love it!  Best choice I could have made.

So here is what you missed last year starting with April:

Playing mini golf with Grandpa

Climbing around at Rocks Riverside Park
Playing with friends at Redcliffe - look at the size of that shell
I've never seen one so huge! Gav found it.

R
Lochy's sandcastle
Rock climbing with friends

With the boys cooking up breakfast!
Give me a chance to get a bit higher!





Lochy had no fear, a great climber

Gav climbed very high!
Easter Lunch at our house with family.
 


A treat from the East Bunny
Finding all the goodies the Easter Bunny left
Camping with friends
 







No comments:

Post a Comment