Sunday 4 August 2013

27/52 The 52 Project, a portrait once a week mid July! catching up

Yes this was ment to be posted July 14th but life the world and everything took over.
 
I just got off Skype with my cousin in Canada and she has re-energised me to continue! Thank you!!   The casserole is on and I am ready to go...

Lochy:  Wearing his elf costume to a friends fairy and elf birthday party.  He is the most adorable elf and his friend had the perfect backyard for a riddle treasure hunt.  Heaps of fun was had by all!

Gav:  Standing proud with Daddy wearing his full Scouts uniform for the first time.  Secret scout business involving handshakes and everything!  I really need to read the handbook to understand what they are talking about!

 























No comments:

Post a Comment