Sunday 4 August 2013

28/52 The 52 Project, a portrait once a week. Nearly there with this end of July portrait!

I'd better make this the last one for this afternoon or I won't get any lunch before picking up the kids from school!  I promise I was good and still did some study between putting on the casserole, ringing my brother, auntie and cousin....  Really I did!  I got some questions completed and don't have much to do before I can have it proof read and sent off to get marked!  I must be getting better at this study business.

So this is what your here for though isn't it.  My portrait for the end of July!

Lochy:  Isn't my little Lochy just the cutest carrot you've ever seen!  Yup, it was fund raising for a garden (I think) for school to dress as your favourite veggie or fruit.  Lochy couldn't pick so I said "you like carrots don't you" and ran off to the shopping centre hoping to find some orange clothes.  I think I did pretty well, although he nearly was a pineapple when I saw some bright yellow track pants!  I couldn't work out how to make some spiky bits on top of his head and was worried they might cause some damage.  Despite his less than enthusiastic expression on his face the orange is now his new favourite jacket so its all good.

Gav:  It was a bit of a fruit/veggie theme this week as we borrowed a juicer from Grandma and Grandpa.  Gav loved making the juice but was a bit less enthusiastic about drinking it.  To be fair he did try the fresh apple juice and even mixed apple and orange but that's where he drew the line.  Now he's gone off drinking the juice but is very happy to make some for everyone else!  I was hoping to sneak in some green veg into their diet with juice but darn their sensitive taste buds I don't think it will work.  Back to sneaking in pureed veg in the Bolognese sauce!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment