Sunday 11 August 2013

30/52 The 52 Project, a portrait once a week. And here we are! Up to date at last! This weekend was very good fun!

A beautiful bike riding afternoon!  I don't know about you but winter/spring here in Brisbane is the perfect temperature for bike riding.

We were lucky enough to have amazing weather this weekend and an afternoon bike ride in Wynnum was fantastic.  So many photos to choose from but here was my pick.  I promise a long blog soon to catch you up on all that's been happening.  For now, this will have to do!

Gav:  loving looking DOWN at me from a great height on one of our park stops on our bike ride.  Lochy too busy to look.


Lochy:  Trying to get a photo of him while I am riding is not an easy thing to do.  The boys were very competitive on WHO was first in line.  Gav being older always seem to get the lead!  BROTHERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment