Sunday 18 August 2013

31/52 The 52 Project, a portrait once a week. This weekend!


It was perfect park weather today.  Cooler in the shade and nice and warm, almost hot in the sun.

Lochy:  Don't blame me for the lack of color co-ordination.  Young Mister Loch picked it all out himself.  I love this age when label's don't matter and mum's home made shorts are preferred!  He was so patient stopping for me to take, just one more photo (I took heaps) on our way back to the car.  Big brother raced off but to his credit he was in a lot of photos willingly too.  I just loved the green space with the city in the background. 

Gav:  Doesn't this tree just beg to be climbed?  Gav was very brave, going as high as he did.  Near the time we left a little girl had a fall from the tree and I'd heard others say she broke her arm.  The price paid for adventure.

1 comment:

  1. I don't log in enough... but I do look at your blog on a regular basis. LOVE the photos. I wish our winter looked like yours. Its starting to cool down over here. The leaves are changing colour now. So winter doesn't seem to be too far off. It's not even September yet... what the heck happened to summer??? lol HUGS to All of you!

    ReplyDelete